Worm Hole Foundation - The Lucky Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

4 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by Pelwrath Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:37 pm

I would like to introduce myself and be considered for membership. When I logged in to day, I saw that cujo/LOCO have decided that I am the next piece of plankton to be devoured. I have played before but it has been ohh two years since my last game. Currrntly I don't have BB's but do have CA's. Oh, he did attack me with 287 DD's, of which I eliminated 27%. Since he's attacked me I've pulled almost all to my home system (430DD's and 56CA's). Thanks for the advice on Bio vs BB's right now. As for how my joining would affect your relationship with LOCO. My initial would be to stop the attack of course, then if possible get the planet(s) he took from me back, just 1 so far. I'd be more than willing to vacate the planet in Adhafera upon joining. How he/they would react is up to them.
My style is basically nonagressive yet I always support the alliance I'm in. Please ask whatever questions you have and I'll do my best to reply to them.

Pel.

Last edited by Pelwrath on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update curent status and situation)

Pelwrath

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Pelwrath Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 pm

I had this message tonight and as so far no response from you I know what the hand writting is, RIP!

Attention !!! We have evidence of an incoming fleet around that time.
20 Transports
250 Destroyer
15 Cruiser
5 Battleship
going to attack SenseiSuxxx [738] 7!
We suppose its the Fleet of Cujo1809.

I can tell it's been awhile since I've played. Some in your alliance may well have told cujo what my defenses were. Shame on me for such forgetfulness, firnds are only those IN the alliance, not those wanting to get in. Allinaces talk a lot and the subject of me might well have come up. Oh well such lesson that won't be forgotten should I make a new location.

Last edited by Pelwrath on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuff to add)

Pelwrath

Back to top Go down

Post by solsken Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:15 am

Hi,

Sorry for not answering your post earlier - but usally we move applications to a more private place before discussing sensitive information.

We have no knowledge of your defenses - except what you have written here and we all can see ingame. This is still a public post I think so Cujo could have spied here - but that is not likely. Usually we ask sensitive questions after the topic/embassy is made private.

He is just that much ahead of you in development so he feels secure about attacking you. Applying for membership earlier in the game would have made things easier for you - and us.

Accepting you as a member now - when LOCO is attacking you - would make our relation with them very strained - and trying to help you or attack Cujo from outside your system would be a challenge. We like challenges - but we also have other obligations.

I think you have read thing well enough - and I saw the letters weeks ago - but I had no idea about your plan or your contacts - but if you had no contacts and made no plan you have to accept this lesson.
solsken
solsken
Council Member
Council Member

Number of posts : 1444
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelwrath Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:05 am

I do understand, yet that doesn't mean that I like it. Yet it is a game and for all to have fun. Could I use the one planet I have in adhelfa as a refuge planet? Cujo may not be allowed to follow me there as that's your system and it would allow me an opportunity to find some free planets or weak ones to take over.
Sorta like a governmant in exile.

Pelwrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelwrath Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Here is a message I received from Cujo after I offered/asked for a reuce.
y response wasn't polite however as I'm not a fan of sarcasim as a form of constructive criticisim.

You ask for a Truce after sending fleet to take the planet. I can not offer you a truce as you idle for way to long of periods and are not active enough. I also can not offer you to join in Loco because of your lack of activity. Maybe if you logged in more and had came to our website sooner we could have helped you.
No hard feelings its just a game and he's well the letters AH are one answer.

Good Luck
Cujo1809

I'm the bad guy for attempting to recapture a planet he took from me. Yeah, it's a game and

Pelwrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Chans Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:18 am

Hmm... it seems that you will not survive!!

Sorry, but I do not think, that we can help you there!
Chans
Chans
Council Member
Council Member

Number of posts : 2359
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pelwrath Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:28 am

Just like bad pizza, I haven't gone away. I have recently joined an alliance,
Dawn of Spartans. You were honest, open and friendly to me and I'd like to continue that relationship.

Pelwrath

Pelwrath

Back to top Go down

Post by darfel Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 pm

your alliance doesn't seem able to help you (and each other) much in case of attack... you guys are all spread in space.
And with your biology lvl you won't be able to get new planets any soon...

If you want to think on surviving until the end of the round, don't spare your science on anything besides biology, and spend as much as possible on Research Labs to help improve bio until you reach level 25. It looks like your planets at system SenseiSuxxx won't last much longer, considering their SB levels...

Well, consider this just as a tip. Don't get in your mind to attack any WHF planet nearby... Evil or Very Mad
darfel
darfel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum